The leadership at Oasis is comprised of men and women who love, care and pray for our church. If you have questions for any of our staff or ministry volunteers, feel free to reach out and email them [click on their photo] or call our church office at (203) 439-0150.
What movie or novel character do you most identify with?
-I've been told The Little Engine that Could. "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!"
If you ruled the world, what would you change on Day 1?
- I liked Dana's answer...I'd choose a new leader, I don't want to rule the world!
What are two things on your Bucket List?
- I would like to walk the span of the Golden Gate Bridge (which, if you keep reading, you will see is amusing.)
- I would like to be able to take my mother and sister to Ireland to do some genealogy research.
What is your favorite Bible Verse?
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 - And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love; but the greatest of these is Love.
What is the last book that your read that you found difficult to put down?
- Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
What makes you stop and go "Wow!"?
- Watching my boys grow up into young men
What are you passionate about?
- My family
What was your first job?
- I scooped ice cream at an arcade called Pips in Madison
What was your first impression about Oasis?
- I was won over by the leaders I met during the interview process. We were able to laugh and have serious conversations together - there was a very nice balance of getting work done and having some fun as well.
What might someone be surprised to know about you?
- I am terrified of heights (and spiders) and I bungee jumped blindfolded and backwards off the tower!